CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 21, 2009

We're loosing her...!!!

Okay, so hopefully you haven't all lost interest in our family by now!! I know I haven't exactly posted ANYTHING in the last....wow...I don't even know when I posted last...dang!!

Well, it isn't that I have fallen away from blogland...it is that I have fallen into a different world....pregnancy land!!!

Yep, we are expecting numero 5!!!

(I'll give you a moment to regroup)


Well, I am happy, really, once I get out of my fog of extreme nausea & fatigue...I mean, my poor couch has seen so much of me it probably wishes it were a different piece of furniture by now, and I really couldn't tell you for sure whether I have met the shower quota for a normal person in the last several weeks...BUT

What I can tell you is that I am alive. I will get past this...and I will be bloggin' my little heart out before we know it...and if I stop telling myself that then I might not get past the next bout of puking.....SOOOO hang in there, and we will be back before you know it...!!





12 comments :

S Club Mama said...

Congratulations! Hope you're not feeling too terrible. :)

Joleen said...

Congrats Cutie!!!! Hope the pukies go away soon!!!

Nicole said...

Oh wow! congratulations. How exciting for you and your family!

Kristina P. said...

How exciting! Congrats!

Unknown said...

I was wondering when you'd feel up to posting anything. Here's to feeling good enough to blog a little!

The Yearsley's said...

Yay! So good to hear from you! It's been a little weird to check your blog time and time and again and see nothing new! We've missed you! I can't wait til your feeling better and to have you back to your normal cheerful self! It's worth it though...we're excited for ya'll!

Laura said...

Happy Birthday! I know, it's been a few days, but still...

Happy expecting! Yesterday I visited my friend at the hospital with her brand new little boy. Oh how I love those tiny newborns.

I'm so excited for you. Soo, is it March something?

And when do you finally get to be over the whole pukey part? Soon, I hope. Soon. It won't last forever even if it does feel like it.

Love you, sis.

Em said...

so just came out of that phase. i'm 19 weeks:-) congrats and get to that 2nd tri soon to enjoy life again!

Rose said...

So glad to hear you're still around! Are you almost over the pukies? How many more weeks till your 1st trimester is over? Let me know if you ever need anything!!!!

Maria said...

Congrats!! Hope you get over the not so fun part soon!!

Grand Pooba said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy! Oh my gosh! congradulations!

Wait, did you say 5?

5?

Trina said...

Oh yea! You posted something again. I was thinking of coming over to clean something for you. What'a'ya think? You choose. Bathroom? Dishes? Vacuum? I'll call you in a couple days.

I was talking to Kevin about you not to long ago and telling him I was afraid you were feeling down not just about how you're feeling but how little you're able to do when you're this sick. He said you're doing the most motherly and wifely thing there is to do right now and sacrificing tons. Be proud girl! You're awesome! Besides, I notice Oakley's hair is still done cute every day. Lol.