CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 28, 2011

Procrastination Makes the Heart Grow Fonder...

I don't know why, but I haven't been able to bring myself to blog lately.  I am pretty sure it's due to how far behind I am...cause I'm pretty sure a TON has happened in the last few months...(big fat sigh)

I realized I missed posting about the "Party of the Year"...at least the one hosted at our house every year.  The Annual Halloween Party (a.k.a. Parents Gone Wild)  We always have such a blast.  This year we rented Karaoke, had tons of food, a great costume contest involving movie tickets and a dinner gift certificate....Oh, and Brian and I dressed up as Party Poopers...We have an awesome group of friends!!

So really I guess the only other thing to report is our change of address...we MOVED....but hold on...let me clarify...we moved the day before CHRISTMAS EVE.  Folks...I don't recommend that one.  We had originally planned to move the week after Christmas, but when I went to church for the last time, I sadly had three breakdowns...it was SO HARD realizing that these people who have been there through it all, wouldn't be coming with us.  It was heartbreaking.  I wanted to enjoy Christmas, and feel happy about it, so I decided to just MOVE...and get it over with.  I am happy we did, but it was definitely stressful, especially RIGHT before Christmas.

The new house is lovely, or as my dad would say "now that's a classy home".  It made me smile.  We are getting to know a few people, and we are loving that we are closer to parents, and other family.  Its been great for our kids to get to know some of their cousins better!!!  It's not our house forever, but it's our house for now, and we love it.  We want to stay in this area, so hopefully in a couple years we'll find the forever house...

Well, we are just settling in...new school...new ward...new year...new life it seems...hopefully I'll be a little more vigil about posting...I do miss it...Hopefully you've missed me!!!!!

9 comments :

Unknown said...

HECK YEAH we've missed you! It's so weird and so different without you guys next door, but I guess everything has to change sometime, right? Just know that you haven't been forgotten here in C-town. :)

Nate and Robin said...

You seem to be setting into your house well. I'm just glad we have 2 cars so that we're able to come play. :)

Miss said...

We miss your posts :) But at least we have FB LOL

The Yearsley's said...

CUTE new house!!! And YES we miss you! It seems like so much change is happening lately...it's all SO weird! Well I'm glad to hear that you're getting to know some people! You'll have lots of new friends before you know it! Change is always hard at first, but ends up being good in the long run!

Laura said...

I'm all about you sticking around girl! Yes. Absolutely. Now if we could just create a perfect universe where life was not so chaotic.... oh well. If you figure that one out, please let me know how you did it.

Rose said...

good to see you're all settled in! A few month behind on your blog is nothing! At least your not a YEAR behind!
Well, hopefully we can get together soon and catch up!

A.Lee said...

Yes, I missed you! You make me laugh. Anyways, your new home is so cute and stylish and I wish you the best at settling in a new neighborhood and new ward. Knowing you, you'll make friends fast!

Deborah Austin said...

We really miss you guys but you're really not that far away!!! love the house it's way cute! I hope things are going well for you!!!

Em said...

so pretty!!!