CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Prettie Birdie...

Well, I told you I would take a picture of my girls in their cute little easter outfits that I made....

SHOOT....I LIED....

Mama always says to do the pictures BEFORE church, and I SHOULDA listened...

Romy Lin annihilated her dress with nilla wafers and the nasty church carpet...seriously...they need a good carpet cleaning over there...we should get right on that...

ANYWAYS....luckily Oakley kept hers nice and clean, so here you go world...the cute little outfits...and by the way....Romy's is the same, so just picture it smaller!!!!!


Such a Model...LOVE HER!!!


10 comments :

Kerren said...

She is adorable! Love the cute dress, the accessories, hair do-dads, cute hair style, etc. and especially the pose! Thanks for sharing! Love you!

Kristina P. said...

So cute! I love the shirt.

Miss said...

Wow Tamra--seriously. You've got talent girl!

Laura said...

Don't let my girls see that! They would totally want it too! Sooo cute!

Unknown said...

That is SO CUTE! Wow! Great job!
And you've got quite the model there! Just beautiful!

The Yearsley's said...

I love love LOVE it!!! Did you use a pattern or just wing it? I'm wanting to make my girls some skirts of that same style...but not sure how to. I don't know how to give it the gathered look at the top where the two fabrics meet??? Anyways...GREAT job!!!

Em said...

All we got were head shots. Didn't get any of our full outfits, except for max walking around right after I dressed her. At least I got those!

Grand Pooba said...

You're right, she totally is a model!!

I love the dress!

Jennie said...

Sooooo cute! And her pose...come on! Adorable! You gals are tres chic! I really think I might just hire you to do my sewing for me instead of bothering to learn how haha, but that might be the "pregnancy" laziness talking!

sarahpilar said...

That is adorable. :) I am new to sewing but eager to try new things! Did you use a pattern or tutorial you can recommend?