CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 10, 2008

My Work-out Routine!!


No...it isn't halloween. Just another day at the gym!! Come on!! This is how we work out at the YMCA!!! Maybe you should go more often!! Just think, you can get an 80's workout in...and then I'll show ya how to stretch!!! Ooooh ya!!
Well, fine, we had a lauch for some of the classes, and did an 80's theme!! I think my co-workers and I pull it off a little too well!! But it is all for fun!! Well...make sure you go to the gym...you never know who you will find...and in what decade!!

3 comments :

Hi! I'm Ruby said...

hi, this is a nice blog. :)

Thatcher Family said...

Hilarious!! You fit a little too well in that 80's get up! :P

lovedkat said...

Hi there.....ok so maybe your right, i should go to the gym with you, looks like a ton of fun....even if your dressed like a goof