CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

My Husband

I was tagged by Trina Browning, and got right on this. Thank you for the opportunity to sit and ponder our relationship, and the blessing that I have in my life...Brian!! I need to do this more often...

1. Where did you meet your husband?
In high school, although we never dated then…I did dance with him during one of our dance team performances…it was his girlfriend’s idea too (okay, I may have used a little reverse psychology)!! He also tried to set me up with one of his friends, but we ended up talking the whole time…we were just meant to be…



2. How long did you date before you got married?
We got married after 10 months of dating…



3. How long have you been married?
7 years…no itch!!


4. What does he do that surprises you?

He tries…even when he thinks there is no reason, or if he’ll get anything in return...



5. What is your favorite feature of his?
His face, but more in-particular , his strong chin, his cheekbones, and holy cow, the hottest dimples a guy could have, which is accented by his sweet smile…


6. What is his best quality?
He values our family. He would give up anything outside our household if it meant we would be happy together, and he has told me this even recently. He is our rock and foundation…



7. Does he have a nickname for you?
SHOOT!! The only one I can think of right now is…blush…”bum-licker”…I know…SO ROMANTIC!!! Maybe after he reads this, he will remind me of one I can’t remember!!



8. What is his favorite food?
His mother’s “chicken and rice”



9. What is his favorite sport?
Well, basketball first followed by football (I think), and if he could play either of them professionally, I know he would be on cloud nine…


10. When and where did you first kiss?
We kissed on our first date…we stood outside his house late at night, and after he kissed me I actually asked him if he would be there tomorrow…well, we stayed together outside until tomorrow came and the sun lightened the sky…it was a beautiful dawn…and he is still here



11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
We like to go for drives in the dark…to nowhere, and we talk for hours sometimes about our lives, and where we want to end up…


12. Do you have any children?
Four, and we don’t feel old enough, even though having them makes us feel older than we are!! Their names are Carter, Oakley, Parker, and Blazer…all brand names, you’ll have to ask us about that sometime!!


13. Does he have any hidden talents?
Well, he is a goofball, funny, and a real flirt! That is what I love most about him. He doesn’t show it around others, and people have a hard time thinking that he could be obnoxious or rambunctious, but he is both, and I LOVE it.

He is also a great listener…he doesn’t try to fix everything, he lets you work our your resolve, and supports and loves you through it.


14. How old is he?

He is 27 tomorrow!! Happy Birthday baby!! He is the baby too…of his family, and our relationship, by a month and a half…sigh



15. Who said 'I love you' first?
It was him…only after a few weeks of dating. I wanted to say it, but couldn't stand rejection, but we connected so deeply emotionally when we met. We knew we would be together forever…and we will



16. What is his favorite music?
Kinda funny, but he listens to a lot of Rap and Rock…but he likes a variety of others as well



17. What do you admire most about him?
He dreams. Even now, he dreams. He will always have aspirations, and he will make them happen, because he knows what his priorities are. He always puts his lord and his family first…he is the most unselfish person I know. He doesn’t value himself as much as I think that he should He truly is amazing, and I am truly lucky to have a partner like him…



18. What is his favorite color?
I am not entirely sure he has one..



19. Will he read this?
Yes, he checks our blog, and I like him to know he's loved and appreciated.



20. Who do you tag?

Melissa, Robin, and Cynthia



3 comments :

Thatcher Family said...

Dang you Tamra! :P Not sure Andrew's gonnna like my display of affection online. LOL

Thatcher Family said...

Hey there.....you better give your mom a call!!!

lovedkat said...

aw so sweet