CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Belated Halloween...Whoops!




Well...What can I say...I do have four kids, and too many businesses. That is an excuse, right?? Okay, well, if that doesn't work for you than, the "better late than never" one should.

So here are our darling little treaters this year. I made Oakleys costume with my non-sewing skills and everything!! Sa-Weet!! We are feeding Carter's Star Wars addiction, anything that growls fit Parker just fine, and our little devil is really just an angel in disguise!!

We took them around the neighborhood, and Parker was sooooooooooo slow!! So then I asked Brian to run home and get the stroller for him, and it ended up taking him longer to get in and out than it did him lolly0gaggin in the first place. What do ya do?? Two year olds!! Well, I went home early to start setting up for our new annual adult Halloween party, and Brian finished out the night with the kids. They made off so great!! Don't really know if that was a good thing or not....



No comments :