CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

WHAT THE...!!!!!!



Okay, I am seriously bewildered at the tickings of a three-year-old's mind....well, at least our three-year-old!! Yes, this post is once again about none other than our little Parker! Good think my other kids don't get on here, they would begin to think I had all together forgotten about them!
Well, it all started when Oakley had an accident due to one of her many UTI's. The poor girl. she has been through a lot with that...anyways, I had changed her bedding, and set it aside to wash. Well, our dog must have thought this urine was an intruder threatening his domicile, because he marked on on the floor next to it!!! And by marked, I mean PEED!!! WHAT??!!! Our dog has NEVER, I mean NEVER peed in our house...!! And the guy is like 140 pounds...so you can only imagine that was quite the mammoth spot!! Unfortunately I am sure you may already know where this is going....think again... This is where said three-year-old enters story....and rakes havoc...or more, utter dismay...


He actually thought that it would be an incredibly awesome idea to SIT in the dog's pee....EWWWW!!! Ya, if you think that is bad, not only was he sitting in it, he was PLAYING in it, and if you think that was bad....your in for it...


MY THREE-YEAR-OLD LICKED THE DOG PEE!!!????? hold on...let me rephrase that....


MY THREE-YEAR-OLD STUCK HIS FACE IN DOG PEE, AND LICKED IT!!! DOG PEE!!


AHHHHHHHHHH!!


So the older kids were even grossed out!! They were the ones to run down to let us know what had happened, and that is where I get the title to this story...WHAT THE......??!! Well, sad to report, but this story ended badly. He ended up in a cold shower...Sorry buddy, we don't sit in, play in, or lick dog pee!!! OR anyone else's pee for that matter!!
Kids are resilient though, he was singing a song the very next day about...."I lick dog pees and get cold showers" "I don't lick dog pees..." and other randomness the spastic kids mind spouted out...


SIGH....






10 comments :

Miss said...

What the?!?!?! Thats the perfect title. That's ewwwhhhhy. Wow...keep that story around for his wife later. LOL

Unknown said...

Wow! I don't know quite what to say about that one. Wow.

Trina said...

Ick. That is so...ick. That's the only word I'm now capable of. Ick.

Trina

PS. Did I say ick?

The Yearsley's said...

OH MY GOSH!!! What?????? I'm speechless! I'm at a total loss of words... and we know that doesn't happen very often! EWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

LilLou said...

Wow.....just wow and why? He is certainly a curious child and entertaining, even if totally gross.....

Rose said...

OH MY GOSH! That is so gross! Did you brush his teeth 100 times and then ten more?

Deborah Austin said...

That really is sick but I am so glad he is still alive and kicking!! Good thing your dog doesn't do it often or he would love having his swimming pool to swim in.

SouthfieldFam said...

Only a boy would do that! Girls would never even think of it! EEEWWW! SO gross! I guess at the end of the day it's nothing a little listerine can't kill, but the thought of licking urine makes my stomach do flips!

A.Lee said...

Humm. I don't know quite what to say. I don't see the temptation in licking dog pee, but I'm not a 3 year old boy. Sick. Sick. Gross. Poor Oakley--she's way too young for UTIs. I hate those dang infections.

Nate and Robin said...

I'm glad that I didn't have to clean something like that up. :( That might have made me sick. I hope that this does not get repeated.