CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Biggest Loser!!

Okay, so I am not proud of this picture of me, but I was also not expecting to see anyone of importance....


So, I went to Boise with my sissy, to run some errands. DIDN'T EVEN SHOWER!! Just had a few things to get done...so we did our few things, and then stopped in for a bite to eat at Quiznos since our good friends own it. We had a great time visiting, and then they were talking about how the girl from this seasons Biggest Loser eats at their store!! She eats there like three or so times a week...you know...kinda like Jared and Subway??! So I was like....NO WAY...has she been here already?? And of course with my luck, I had just missed her!! Well, all was NOT lost. I just happened to get a compliment on my beanie, and I explained that I needed to have my hair done, so until Thursday, I was going to sport a beanie...but they had a better option...



They said...HEY...Mandy works across the street at the hair salon, we could just call over there, and see if she has an opening...! I was SOO down with that, and she just HAPPENED to have an opening that day, in about 20 minutes. I was soo stoked! It was a really nice salon! So, needless to say, my sis and I totally hung out with her for two and a half hours, and got every question answered that I was DYING to know. We watch the Biggest Loser religiously with our ice cream and Doritos, and so it was SO awesome to meet her. I even offered to clean her carpets...sorry Brian!!


Well, I told Mandy she could do WHATEVER she wanted to my hair. We called it the "Mandy Special" So here it is...!!! GO YELLOW TEAM!!! BL7!!! I told her I would probably come back with a real camera, and some make-up... (camera phone...lol)!!



My sis with Mandy...!!! So cute!!




3 comments :

Thatcher Family said...

Woah! Look at you!! I love it! Go Blonde team! :P

Rose said...

wow, lucky! that must have been the coolest afternoon ever. Hey, check out my blog! I have one now.

The Yearsley's said...

Oh- I spoke too soon! You did post it! How awesome! So I watched it that night after talking to you, and Mandy looks so awesome! She's lost a ton of weight. And I love your new do! And you totally look cute- I would never have thought that you didn't shower!