CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Announcing....!!!

Well, I really HAVE had these done for a while now...I have just been a LITTLE busy lately...!!  Okay, for heavens sakes...I am a mad woman who can't seem to keep up on anything, and especially blogging lately...but just so ya know I'm still here, and still care HIGHLY about comments...enjoy what I have been enjoying for three months now...!!   YEP, I said it...she's THREE MONTHS...okay, not quite...Friday is THE DAY, but pretty much anyways...  Romy Lin is weighing in at 8lbs 8oz, and she is cooing and smiling...every mother's dream!!!  She has still yet to have an episode, and we have been home for nearly two months.  We are definately counting our blessings!!

(make sure you click so you can see ALL the cuteness...)


15 comments :

Kristina P. said...

That is such a beautiful announcement!

Joleen said...

So sweet!

Synergy Girl said...

Thanks Kristina...made it myself!!

Unknown said...

Okay, no more complaining about your camera and such--you take awesome pictures and can do amazing things with them on your computer! I am so impressed!

Laura said...

It's beautiful! Thanks for sharing with the world. Romy is amazing. So are you...

Nate and Robin said...

3 months crazyness both here and there. :)

5dollarFanatic said...

I love this..so perfect with the quote and all! She is sweet!

5dollarFanatic said...

It's weird though that Trevor is almost 12 weeks and is twice her size-he's a whopping 15 lbs can you believe that?

Nicole said...

Ohh she is precious! Cant wait to see more pics and watch her grow.

Melissa said...

She is angelic. And I love that her heart "raced" to meet you. :) Very very sweet.

Em said...

such a cutie pie.

Rose said...

Thats GREAT news. I'm so glad Romy is growing and Healthy!!!!! I would LOVE to get together sometime soon! If we can find a night we both have free!!

The Cole Family said...

You are soooooo talented! Romy is such a sweet heart can't wait to see more pictures of her.

A.Lee said...

Great job on that announcement! I hope you continue to fatten that little sweetie up. What a blessing!

Grand Pooba said...

Um hello? She's a natural!