CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 12, 2009

I just can't hide it...!!!

I'm So "excited"...I just can't hide it...!!

Well, one of the blogs that I like to frequent is I ♥ faces.  They do a weekly contest of photos taken by ameteurs (like myself) and professionals, and then pick winners.  I like to enter every once in a while when I think I have a picture that will fit the theme.

This weeks theme is "EXCITED."  They said that we should feature a person young or old that is "clearly excited and enthusiastic about something."  They also stated that it should be easily conveyed when viewing the photo...I don't know...what do you think...???




CLEARLY he is excited about something...which would be his MOST favoritest Auntie taking his picture...!!  I absolutely think my little nephew Dante has a grin that can kill!!  When he is excited...EVERYONE knows about it!! 

Love you "CHEEKIES!!!!"

16 comments :

Texasholly said...

So cute. It really made me laugh to see his smile.

Laura said...

We loved Dante's picture! Kate thought it was great!

Kristina P. said...

I just want to pinch his cheeks!

Unknown said...

SO cute! and great editing work too!

Em said...

LOVE the coloring on this pic, clearly EXCITED;-)

laura mcpherson said...

SUPER cute...I just love those two bottom teeth :)

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Unknown said...

What a great photo! Definitely excited, and I love the two teeth! :)

Bunch of Barrons said...

Too cute! We call my little girl "cheekies" because of her chubby cheeks. :)

Anonymous said...

This made me laugh! Great shot!

Mrs. Bird said...

That's pretty excited! Cute!!

the monkeys' mama said...

awww that is the cutest little face! How fun is this capture!

Missy said...

Too cute! Love the pic~

Shawn said...

Cutie fat cheeks!! Visiting over from SITS----good luck with this great photo entry!!

Stephany said...

Visiting from SITS and I'm so glad I did!

This picture is so freaking adorable! It made me smile, laugh, and lifted my spirits! Thanks for this! :)

Grand Pooba said...

Oh my cuteness! I love that he just has the two teeth on the bottom, totally makes the pic!

Controlling My Chaos said...

He really does look like one very happy kiddo. :)