CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

2 Men and a little party...

Okay, so I am either REALLY bad at choosing gifts, or I have a dork of a husband...BUT I say, if he is going to pose like this, then it means HE WANT EVERYONE TO SEE IT!!!



Brian turned 28 this month...yep, an OLD MAN NOW!! I decided to get him a practical gift for his birthday (stuff he needs that he refuses to buy)...Look how excited he was...what a good birthday boy...



(I love you honey, but you really are white and nerdy...!!!)

The next birthday boy was Carter...He turned the big 8....(gasp)...he got the cake of his dreams made by none other than his Papa!!  I love that he makes the kids cakes....they look forward to it!!  Wonder how he will do with princesses...hahaha...start thinkin now Papa...

Well, here are some pics of his fun party....




1 comment :

Rose said...

We all know just how much men LOVE getting clothes as gifts!