CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 21, 2009

And the Winner is...

You didn't REALLY think I would just blurt it out did you???  WELL, no, not at all!!  I have an order of operations here people...Firstly, I started this blog as a journal, and though it is still 96.7% that, the other 3.3% loves the fact that other people relate to, comment, and compliment my blog...it makes me feel like my bloglife is worthwhile!!  Everyone loves to feel "needed" right??  Second of all congrats to Kristi M...in a completely annonymous drawing format, known only to be my writing everyone's name on little pieces of papers, in the appropriate amount allotted, and then holding and shaking the container vigorously in the air as my husband drew out the name....


YOU ARE THE WINNER!!!

I really wish I could just give everyone who commented on my post a prize...but obviously, I can't...BUT, I love every single one of your comments, and I love reading all of your blogs as well!!


Okay...here's to the next 100 posts!!!

2 comments :

Joleen said...

That's OK TJ...you can just give me one as a gift when I have #5! ;D

Laura said...

Hope you are surviving the snow! Let me know when I can see you this Christmas.

Your loving sister.