CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 1, 2008

Baby Struggles...!!!

Yes...my baby is struggling...or in other words, is seriously constipated...and often!! I feel so bad for the poor little guy! He tries so hard, screams, and still needs help sometimes. We had to miss church a couple weeks ago because he was in so much pain...

Well...I decided I needed to do something about it! So I got out the PRUNES...yes...and this is his first experience with the whole babyfood thing!! He thought it was interesting...




probably a bit weird...




and by the end...I think he looked like he was gonna barf...





I just hope that it all comes out the same way it went in. That is a desperate mom for ya...I am praying for a blow-out!! Poor baby. I also gave him a karo bottle (as suggested by Dr. Greene)...any one else have some brilliant, baby safe ideas for my poor little guy??

**Added...Sept 10th...**

Hey everyone!! I am so proud to say that my baby is flowin free, free flowin!! He is poopin about once a day now!!! YAY!!! So nice not having to watch him strain in pain anymore...poor baby!!


No comments :