CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Family time



Well, we got out family pictures done!! YAY!! Thanks Cynthia!! As one of my friends would say....maybe I'll get them done again in another 15!! (pounds that is) Either way, I am glad that we have something current to put on our ever so spacious and empty walls of shame in our house. NOT ONE FAMILY PICURE exists on our walls...pathetic, I know!! And we've been here for four years too!! (flinch) Wow...I am bad!! Ah well, it's done now right??!!!


2 comments :

Thatcher Family said...

Awh, Tamra and Brian! Those are awesome! Makes us miss you guys that much more!! WE NEED ONE (or several) OF THESE PICTURES! Don't you dare forget us here in AZ!!!!

Trina said...

Tamra,
I've crashed your blog. I love your family pic's. You have an adorable family. Feel free to visit my blog and make comments at any time. It's fun to know someone out there reads it besides me. Lol. http://teiners.blogspot.com/

Trina