CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 1, 2008

The big K!!

Well, it was off to school for the big kindergardner!! She was sooo excited too!! She even thought she should walk to the bus stop herself!! Of course, I didn't let her!! I wanted to be there to see her off!! Before we left, we took some pictures...she looks so old!! AAAHHH!!!

her doing "K" in sign language wow...little miss thang!!!



Then we told Parker that he was "in charge" of the two babies (Bode and Blazer, who were safely watching a baby einstein movie), so that we could walk a few houses down to the bus stop. I took a couple picures of her waiting for the bus...






Well, the bus wasn't coming, and after about 20 minutes, I remembered that last year the bus was 40 minutes late on the first day...so I got a bit antsy. I told Oakley to hang out for a bit so that I could run home and check on things. When I got there, the babies were still watching their movie, and Parker exclaimed "I go poo-poos in the potty!!" This is a huge thing, since he hadn't done this since the start of potty training a week or so ago. So I praised him, but I was totally bumbed that I missed out!! Well, I told him that I would be right back, cause I needed to run back to take pictures of Oakley getting on the bus for her first day of school. I walked out the front door just in time to see the bus pulling out with my daughter already on it....


I MISSED OUT AGAIN!!! AHHH!!!

No comments :