CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 7, 2009

I am SO not a loser....


Woooohoooo! I got an award! This is my first one, given to me by R Susanna from sticky stuff on the floor.


Here are the rules for this one: List 7 things that you love and then pass the award on to 7 people...tagging them and letting them know they won! You can copy the picture of the award and put it on your sideboard letting the whole wide world you are KReATIV!
OK.......Hummmm........ Seven things that I love........


1. My hubby and four kids....awwwwwww

2. I loooooooovvvvvveeeeee shoes and purses!!!....and more shoes...and more purses....

3. I love attempting new projects and having them come out SOOO cool...(post soon to come...soo excited!!)

4. I love snowboarding, in fact, my license plate will soon say snobnny....lol

5. I love blogging...and reading about all the people I follow

6. I love to dance....like, really dance....

7. I love making someones day....it feels so rewarding!!


Now here's who I will pass this on to :

1. SNUGGIE....you know who you are....HAHAHA

2. That Girl in Brazil...!!!

3. Cynthi

4. Jenna

5. Trina

6. Nicole and all of her "Sanity"

7. Sassypants Wifey



TADAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Now if ya don't read this...then you won't even know that you WON!!! So...congrats if ya figure it out!!

1 comment :

Kristina P. said...

First, I love shoes and purses too! I haven't been buying up purses like I used to, but definitely have with shoes.

And thanks for the award. Unless there's another crazy Snuggie wearer our there!

I love your new profile pic! Gorgeous!